Frequently Asked Questions
BSG brings a common sense approach to consulting and technology services. We create flow between business and IT leaders which enables them to work together to effectively solve problems.
Leveraging 20-years’ experience, we combine specific skillsets to:
- Make smarter data driven decisions
- Help you, our client, create the experience you customer needs
- Make the right technology investment decisions (BSG is technology agnostic)
- Protect businesses and their customers from risk by ensuring regulatory compliance
We work with our clients to successfully journey from need to result, utilising data analytics and customer experience insights to create clarity that any change being undertaken to operational platforms and customer interfaces align to a strategic journey that will help you, our clients, create the experience your customer needs. We use multi-skilled teams and incorporate data analytics, Lean, Agile, Waterfall and UX approaches to drive out solutions and execute against business and technology strategy.
Banking, specialised financial services, insurance, telecommunications, oil and gas, retail, media and FMCG.
We use multi-skilled teams and incorporate data analytics, Lean, Agile, Waterfall and UX approaches to drive out solutions and execute against business and technology strategy.
While we respect the privacy of our clients – they cover a range of banks, asset finance houses, financial services groups, insurers, oil and gas companies, medical aid insurers, life insurance and investment companies and mobile networks.
Approximately 150 people in South Africa
Johannesburg and Cape Town
BSG is part of Hosken Consolidated Investments Limited (HCI), a black empowerment investment holding company, which is listed in the financial sector on the JSE Securities Exchange South Africa. HCI’s major shareholder is the South African Clothing and Textile Workers Union.
Generic ICT Level 2 B-BEE contributor.
Corporate citizenship is important to BSG, as we believe in being a proactive force for positive change.
- We represent the ICT industry on various university faculty advisory boards
- We believe in growing the future through our annual internship programme, offering internships designed to deliver maximum value and development opportunity
- Graduates who join us as part of our graduate development programme undergo a 12-month experiential learning-based programme, strategically crafted to ensure the access to all career possibilities available at BSG
Through our support of the LEAP Science and Maths Schools, we positively impact maths and science education in South Africa.