Infrastructure Solutions: Technical Project Lead
BSG Africa has an opportunity for a delivery focused Technical Project Lead with 5 years’ experience in Infrastructure Delivery and 2 years’ experience in Project Management.
Main Purpose of the Role:
We are seeking an Infrastructure Technical Project Lead who will be responsible for infrastructure project delivery.
- Prince2 Foundation
- ITIL Foundation
- Project delivery:
- Lead Infrastructure projects of high and medium complexity or a collection of smaller projects.
- Operational improvement projects.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality.
- Manage Client acceptance of the solution
- Manage Client expectations in line with the agreed statement of work.
- Manage Stakeholder relationships and resolve any issues.
- Adhere to Project Governance.
- Maintain and communicate project status to all stakeholders in reports and status meetings.
- Identify sales opportunities; participate in pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals.
- Manage operational impact of delivery through change control.
- Manage the project time keeping, ensuring consultants are always current with their reported time.
- Ensure monthly billings timely and manage procurement.
- Infrastructure Architecture Design and Deployment of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- 5+ years’ experience in Infrastructure Support
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Networking and Client relationship management
- Thought leadership
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to engage at all levels in the organisation
Please note: When applying for this role carefully consider the minimum requirements