Our Johannesburg office is situated in Houghton Estate, within walking distance of the Rosebank Gautrain station.
We are looking for Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects to join our collaborative, engaged and passionate team of Technology Consultants.
Are you are passionate about technology and the positive impact it will have on the lives of people everywhere? Are you are inspired to create and leverage solutions that empower positive transformation for clients and their customers? Do you have the skills and tenacity to contribute and grow towards a digital future? Do you want to work with the most talented people in South Africa? Then you will love it here!
Main Purpose of the Role
To bring insightful guidance to our clients that shapes how they leverage relevant and emerging technology to help them and to achieve that vision.
We expect individuals to engage with a multi-skilled ecosystem spanning Technology, Strategy, Data Science, Analysis and Design and Delivery Management professionals.
We partner with our clients and work collaboratively to achieve benefits and outcomes that are beyond the reach of ordinary people.
About the role
- A tertiary degree with honours that has given you an opportunity to grow your problem solving skills within a technology context
- Examples: BBusSci, BCom, BSc Eng, BEng or BSc.
- 4-8 years consulting experience
- 4-8 years technology experience
- A track record successfully of shaping and leading technology change in businesses
- Understand the impact of business trends and emerging technology on our clients and their customers and staff
- Architect and design solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Help clients innovate and create new digital business models
- Define roadmaps and approaches for delivering technology and transformation
- Build real and meaningful relationships with technology leaders in our clients
- Work with our clients to create innovative solutions to business problems
- Persuade and Influence other leaders to make good decisions
- Drive the execution of key initiatives, through approach and knowledge, to support projects delivery and bring technology strategy to life
- Profile the BSG brand to attract talent and build further client opportunities
- Coach and mentor other consultants to grow skills and drive effective delivery
- Affinity and aptitude for technology and technical solutions
- Experience in either IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Solution Design and/or technical delivery
- Ability to structure, solve problems and communicate solutions
- Ability to collaborate with both BSG and client team members
- Data gathering and analysis
- Ability to construct delivery approached and lead through knowledge
- Conducting and Facilitate workshops and sessions
- Exposure to emerging technology and technology trends shaping business
- Skilled in IT practices and solution design with certification in standards such as COBIT, ITIL and/or TOGAF
- Exposure to design thinking, lean start-up and agile practices
- Natural leadership and the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships,
- Skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Enjoys challenging work and has the proven ability to adapt manage change
- Openness (relationships, information)
- Collaboration (in teams, with clients)
- Practical Focus (plans, solutions, technical problem solving)
- Delivery Focus (value, excellence)
- Empathy towards clients and staff
- Good communicator
- Willing & helpful
- Able to work well under pressure
- Holds self accountable
- Delivery focussed
- Quality driven
- Trustworthy (open & honest)
- Willing to travel
Note: We give full consideration to every applicant’s fit to this role, so if you decide to apply and you do not hear from BSG within a maximum of a four week period, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.